We take great pride in what we do. Our purpose is to:
- Help families make well-planned preparations in their time of need
- Provide a peaceful and soothing environment where people can gather to honor the life of a loved one
- Preserve longstanding traditions and customs
- Offer personalized and affordable services and products
- Reach out to the greater community
We believe that the success of any business requires dedication and professionalism. In our business, in particular, it also requires a great deal of kindness, compassion and attention to detail. You’ll find these qualities in each and every member of our staff.
Put your trust in us to make this experience as comfortable and carefree as possible.
"In this restless world of struggle it is often hard to find
Answers to the questions that disturb our peace of mind,
But the answer to all living, God holds safely in His keeping-
Only when we know Him will we find what we are seeking.
And to know Him is to love Him, and to love Him is to find
The answer to all questions that fill every troubled mind."
-Helen Steiner Rice-
1520 Effingham Street, Portsmouth, Virginia 23704
Copyright, 2009 Fisher Funeral Home and FuneralNet®